Cancellation and Refund Policy
At ChipEdge, we try to ensure that our users have a rewarding experience while they discover, assess, and purchase our courses, whether it may be instructor-led class room or online training programs.
Cancellation & Refunds
(Classroom Training / Instructor-led Online Training)
ChipEdge Technologies Pvt Ltd, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrollments, instructor illness, unavoidable plans or major events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability,mass violations, etc.)
- In case ChipEdge cancels the Course, 100% refund will be paid to the candidate.
- If a cancellation is done by a candidate 15 days (or more) prior to the Start of the Course, there will no deduction on the tuition fee
- If a cancellation is done by a candidate 10 days (or more) prior to the Start of the Course, then the registration fee will be deducted from the tuition fee
- If a cancellation is done by a candidate within 3 days prior to the Start of the Course, the registration fee with 20% of the tuition fee will be deducted. (20% of Tuition fee can be used for reference or lateral joining – valid upto 6 months)
- If a cancellation is done after course starts, there is no refund.
100% Money Back Guarantee
- ChipEdge believes in quality and professional approach in what we offer, which earned reputation from industry & professionals.
- We understand & value your investment of money & time, for your career growth. If you feel that the course does not meet your quality expectations as published on our website, 100% of your payment will be refunded, if you cancel within below time lines.
- Within 8 days from course start date, in case of online courses.
- Within 15 days from course start date, in case of full time course.