Our VLSI Certification Courses are designed for colleges, to give in detail application oriented practical training to students on the selected topic. These courses are designed as per the industry requirements and will be taught by trainers with rich industry experience. Emphasis will be on practicals using VLSI (EDA) tools, like cadence or mentor graphics ..etc. These courses need to be organized by college management and will be delivered in the college campus
Here is the list of VLSI Certification Courses, along with module details
- Advanced Digital Design & Verification – 200 hours
- Analog layout Design – 200 hours
Mode of Delivery:
- Full time model: Will be delivered full time (8 hours / day) during summer / semester holidays
- Part time model: Sessions will be distributed across 1-3 semesters depending on the duration of the course. Training sessions will be planned either on week days or on saturdays, as per convenience of class work.
- Location of your college, to estimate the travel cost & time of our trainers.
- Number of participants.