VLSI Certification Courses With Placements and Internships

Enquire Now

Job Oriented VLSI Certification Courses

Exclusive Batches: Freshers / Students / Working Professionals.

Multiple Course Models:  Offline / Online / Blended / Self-Paced

Physical Design Course


6 Months (Students, Freshers)

5 Months (Working Professionals and Freshers)

Design For Test (DFT) Course

6 Months (Students, Freshers)

5 Months (Working Professionals and Freshers)

ASIC Design Verification Course

6 Months (Students, Freshers)

5.5 Months (Working Professionals and Freshers)

RTL Design Course


5 Months (Working Professionals and Freshers)

Learner Reviews

I have attended a VLSI Design Verification course. Initially I was not much aware of the VLSI domain. ChipEdge provided me a great platform for learning VLSI. They provided VCS Synopsys tool access 24*7 through VPN. Trainers are really awesome. During this pandemic time, they also provide good placement opportunities.
Rabi Ahir
I have done a Design Verification course in Chipede. Training was excellent with good interaction. Recording facility is excellent for revision. Course was practically informative. The way of explaining is good. The course helped me to build confidence, valuable experience and learning.
Hemanth Kumar
I have completed Design Verification from ChipEdge. I got to know about this institute through my friends. Chipedge is the Best platform to start our career in the vlsi domain. Good placement opportunities are provided. They provide excellent training and trainers are well experienced and friendly.
Maneesha Murali

Comprehensive Placement Assistance: Soft Skill Training, Mock Interviews, Resume Preparation Guidance and Multiple Interview Opportunities.

Our Hiring Partners



Do You Want to Work with Top VLSI Companies?

Enquire Now

FAQs

Students pay 60% of the course fee upfront during admission. The remaining 40% is paid after securing a job, within 45 Days of completing the course. If students find their own job, they get a 10% fee waiver.

Toppers in the National Level Aptitude Test qualify for up to an 80% scholarship. Eligibility includes a CGPA of at least 7, with preference for CGPA above 8, for B.Tech  and M.Tech graduates of 2023/2024.

We provide placement assistance by arranging interview opportunities with hiring companies. This is complimentary service from ChipEdge, without charging any extra amount for this. We charge only for our training, but not for placements.

We provide placement support until candidate gets job. To Ensure Successful Placements, We provide added support including mentorship, fundamentals classes, soft skills training, mock interviews Etc.

Salary Range For Freshers Is From 3- 4 Lakhs Per Annum In Service Companies. Salaries In Product/MNC Companies Can Range Between 7 To 16 Lakhs.

Though 3-4 LPA appears similar to software salaries, your real growth comes after 3 years. First 2-3 years are to be considered as career building phase, to learn as much as you can and do not compare with others / IT salaries.   Your knowledge will be your power and your career / salary growth from 4th year onwards depends on your talent/knowledge.

Each year many companies visit ChipEdge for recruiting the various entry level positions because of the quality training that we offer. 

For complete list of companies visit https://chipedge.com/view-hiring-companies/

We use 28nm,14nm libraries for labs, projects.

We use the latest and genuine versions of Synopsys Tools for our courses. please check course pages, for the list of tools used for that respective course. We provide a dedicated tool license for every learner during the lab/project work.

This is the biggest advantage with ChipEdge courses, as quality and standard EDA/VLSI tools are important for any VLSI course. And these tools are typically very costly ranging from $50,000 to $200,000 per license per year. Many service companies cannot afford these tools. Thanks to the EDA/Tool companies for giving these tools at subsidized & affordable rates to training companies, so that engineers can get trained on these tools.

We do have installment options for some courses. EMI option is available through our partner organizations, who provide loans for training programs. Please check with our learning advisors.

Feeling Stuck in Your Current Job?

Upskill with our Live Online VLSI Certification Courses

List of Courses

  • Design Verification (DV)
  • Physical Design (PD)
  • Design For Testability ( DFT )

Why Choose ChipEdge? Because we offer

  • Latest Synopsys Tools
  • 24*7 Lab Access
  • Custom Training program
  • Expert Trainers