The basic fundamentals of application specific integrated course can have the...
What do you mean by VLSI?
- VLSI stands for Very Large Scale Integration. These are the courses that are done by people to study electronics.
- In these courses, the students go through how to make a circuit using thousands of transistors into a single chip.
If you are also thinking to do the VLSI course, then you should know how to improve your professional skills by VLSI training. With the help of this article, you will get to know each and everything about improving skills in VLSI institutes. Have a look to know in detail.
Chipedge is one of the best VLSI training institutes in Bangalore. If you are looking for good training institutes, then you should go with the Chipedge VLSI training institute.
Why advantages you will get after choosing Chipedge for VLSI training?
There are so many advantages that you will choose after choosing Chipedge. Have a look to know better:
- 27/7 lab access: Chipedge gives you 24/7 lab access that means you can do lab access on non-class days also. Therefore, the best thing is that you can do VPN access to tools from home also.
- Individual attention: Chipedge is having limited seats in every batch. This is because they want to give individual attention to the students in both labs and classes.
- Best Trainers: Chipedge is one of the top best institutes in India, because the trainers are very much professional. All the trainers offering training to students are well qualified in this field.
What are the job opportunities offered to the students of VLSI courses?
The job opportunities offered to the students of VLSI courses are mentioned below. Let’s go through them.
- Design engineers: This is the first and most important position in the VLSI industry. These are the engineers that are mainly responsible for handling the designs. All the designs and projects are implemented by the people of this post.
- Verification engineers: Verification engineers are hired to check whether the product is in working condition or not.
- CAD engineers: These are the engineers that handle all the licenses. Also, the managing of EDA tools and implementing them for design flow is done by CAD engineers.
- Application Engineers: They are the people who check and promote the brand of the company. They also sell products to other companies.
What are the different types of VLSI courses offered by the Chipedge VLSI training institute?
There are so many different types of courses offered by the Chipedge VLSI training institute. Have a look to know about the names of these courses.
- DFT (Design for test course): The duration of this course is 14 weeks.
- Physical Design: The duration of this course is 4.5 months.
- Synthesis Sign-off stay and LEC: The duration of this course is 8 weeks.
- ASIC Design Verification: The duration of this course is 18 weeks.
- Analogue Layout Design: The duration of this course is 14 weeks.
- Verification System using Verilog: The duration of this course is 6 weeks.
- TLC Scripting: The duration of this course is 3 weeks.
- Verification using UVM: The duration of this course is 5 weeks.
- ASIC design verification: The duration of this course is 4.5 months.
To know in detail about these courses, you can call us!!
At, last we would like to tell you that you should choose VLSI training in Bangalore. This is because Bangalore is having the best VLSI training institute.