The minimum qualification required is an educational background in Electronics. This could include
- B.tech/B.E in ECE / EEE / Telecom / Instrumentation.
- M.tech in VLSI / Embedded / Power Electronics / Digital Electronics / Digital Communications.
Year of Passing:
- For freshers without job experience: 2018 / 2019
- For Engineers with experience in certain domain: 2017 or earlier
Students Currently Pursuing B.Tech / M.tech:
- You acquire the required skills as needed for industry by joining weekend courses and become job ready, by the time you complete B.tech / M.tech.
- You need to be in bangalore / within 400kms from bangalore, to attend these weekend courses on saturdays / sundays.