This design verification course is designed and is delivered by practicing experts in Verification, as per the industry requirements. The importance is given to cover the concepts and methodology along with a good emphasis on hands-on training. 60% of the course time is allocated to the guided lab sessions and lab sessions and industry-standard projects.
Training Delivery Model
- Instructor-Led Online Live Virtual classroom training
- Timings: 9:30 am to 1 pm (Saturday & Sunday)
- Module specific Lecture sessions followed by hands-on Lab sessions
- Weekdays: Lab support through Email and WhatsApp
- Flexible learning with Lab Access from home through VPN
Soft copies of training materials will be provided, through LMS ( Learning Management System) which can be accessed online any time, any device.
Course completion certificate will be provided, for all eligible candidates who meet the course completion criteria. The assessment process includes evaluating the assignments and final written test.
Knowledge of the below topics is Required.
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- Knowledge of Digital Electronics Fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Verilog and the ability to write Verilog code for a basic digital design using Verilog.