The RTL Design Verification Full-time course is designed for freshers looking for comprehensive training that covers all the topics required to get into the VLSI industry as a Verification Engineer.
The course is designed by keeping the latest industry requirements in mind and will be covered by trainers experienced in Verification. All the relevant concepts, the latest methodologies, the support functions required as well as placement specific coaching will be provided over the duration of the course. More than 50% of the time will be utilized for hands-on training along with multiple projects.
Blended Learning Model
- Learning (Theory + Labs) : 4 months (Online).
- Project (application of your learning): 1 month (Online / Class Room).
- Integrated Internship: 1 month (optional).
Training Delivery Model
Class Timings and Duration:
- Instructor-led Live-Online sessions.
- Sessions will be interactive, where you can ask questions during the session itself.
- Training will be 5 days per week – Monday to Friday.
- 5 Hours per day including theory and lab sessions. 25Hours per week. Total of 550Hours of instructor-led Training.
- Each topic is followed by hands-on lab sessions with VLSI tools (Synopsys Tools).
- Closed group support with Trainers and Lab Assistants on Whatsapp and email tech groups.
- All sessions (Lecture & Lab) will be recorded to view at a later time.
- Foundation courses on Digital Electronics and CMOS devices, to improve fundamentals.
- Soft Skills training for the candidates to be Industry ready.
- Expert Trainers with strong Industry Experience.
- Python Scripting Language.
- Infrastructure designed to provide a full corporate experience.
- Individual attention to identify student weaknesses and help improve them.
- Opportunity to absorb the knowledge and experiences of experts from the industry.
Soft Skills Training & Mock Interviews
- Soft skills training by leading corporate soft skill trainers.
- Mock Interviews from the Senior Industry Professionals.
- Training Materials will be provided, through LMS (online learning management system) which can be accessed online at any time, any device.
- Course reference materials, videos ..etc will be provided through LMS.
Who Can Join This Course
- Graduate Freshers(B.E/B.tech) in ECE/EEE/Instrumentation/Telecom who have graduated in 2019 or later.
- Post-Graduate Freshers (M.Tech) with specializations like VLSI/Embedded/Power Electronics /Communications/Instrumentation..etc. who have graduated in 2019 or later.
- Experienced Engineers / Faculty who have graduated in 2018/ earlier, but have some industry (any) / teaching experience and interested to switch to the VLSI industry.
ChipEdge follows a comprehensive selection criterion for each candidate. The selection process consists of
- Written Test (online) – Syllabus includes Aptitude, Digital Electronics, CMOS fundamentals, introduction to Verilog.
- Interview – interview, to assess the fundamental knowledge, learning ability, passion for VLSI, suitability for VLSI industry, communication skills, attitude, can be trained / not.
For more information, please visit the Admission Details.
- RTL Design and Verification – Synopsys VCS.
- Linting – Synopsys SpyGlass.
- Synthesis – Synopsys Design Compiler.