Analog circuit design field has myriad opportunities in various fields – Data converter/signal conditioning, Power Management, High-speed interfaces, Instrumentation, etc.
Job opportunities in Analog Circuit Design are available for engineers with a passion for Analog design, strong analytical problem-solving capability, and strong work discipline/commitment.
This course is designed for working professionals with at least 1+ years of work experience in the VLSI / Electronics Industry, who want to learn and possibly switch to Analog Circuit Design field.
What do you get out of this Course?
- Exposure to basic concepts of Analog Circuits, design methodologies, and design problems underneath.
- The complete theory part is backed up with tool based lab sessions, hence learning analog circuit basics becomes easy.
- Once basic concepts are strengthened, a chance to design quite a few building blocks.
- In the end, strong confidence to attempt to take a shot at complex analog circuits.
How this course can help you?
- Entry-level Analog circuit designer or high-speed IO circuit designer openings. For Indian students, you need to have B.tech / M.tech degree from premium institutes(IITs/NITs/BITS/VIT/MIT..etc) , to be considered for entry-level hiring.
- Confidence to design/analyze more complex circuits. Potential to move up the ladder.
- Understand customer problems/requirements quickly, and capability to provide the optimum solution
The uniqueness of this course
- Focus on strengthening analog circuit basics and intuitive understanding of the designs – not just on tools.
- All the concepts are reinforced with circuit simulation for ease of understanding.
- Tools are accessible even from your home during weekdays, so that learning is extended beyond weekend classroom sessions.
- Self-experimenting with IFs and BUTs of circuit configurations to help in addressing practical problems.
Training Delivery Model
- Instructor-Led Online Live Virtual classroom training
- Timings: 9:30 am to 1 pm (Saturday & Sunday)
- Module-specific Lecture sessions and Labs conducted hand-in-hand
- Emphasis on Lab driven hands-on training aimed at building key skills
- Weekdays: Lab support through Email and WhatsApp
- Flexible learning with Lab Access from home through VPN
- Soft copies of training materials will be provided, through LMS (Online Learning Management System) which can be accessed online at any time, any device.