ChipEdge is unique in offering wide range of high quality Skill Development / Enhancement instructor led class room VLSI courses during weekends. Our course offering covers complete front end & back end flows across Digital and Analog domains.
Upcoming VLSI Courses Calendar
|Physical Design||12 Weeks(Sat)||02nd Dec ’17||View||ENQUIRE NOW|
|Verification using System Verilog||06 Weeks(Sat)||12th Nov ’17||View||ENQUIRE NOW|
|Verification using UVM||05 Weeks(Sat)||06th Jan ’17||View||ENQUIRE NOW|
|TCL Scripting||02 Weeks(Sat)||26th Nov ’17||View||ENQUIRE NOW|
|Synthesis, Sign-Off STA & LEC||07 Weeks (Sat)||09th Dec’17||View||ENQUIRE NOW|
|DFT (SCAN & ATPG)||09 Weeks(Sun)||07th Jan ’18||View||ENQUIRE NOW|
|Analog Layout Design and Physical Verification||12 Weeks(Sun)||07th Jan’18||View||ENQUIRE NOW|
|CMOS Analog Circuit Design||08 Weeks(Sat)||10th Feb’18||View||ENQUIRE NOW|
|Low Power Implementation(PD) using UPF||4 Weeks(Sun)||17th Feb’18||View||Express Interest|
|High Speed IO Circuit Design||08 Weeks(Sat)||March 2018||View||ENQUIRE NOW|
- Trainers with rich (10-20 years) industry experience, currently working in the industry on latest technologies. They are very passionate to teach and excellent teaching skills.
- Training with Industry standard tools, like Synopsys.
- Certification and Course Credits leading to M.S. degree, from Global University of Engineering, USA
- Additional lab hours through VPN, with 24×7 access.
- Course designed by experts, as per the technical Skill requirements of Semiconductor Industry.
- 50 to 70% of time on labs, to facilitate more hands on learning using tools.
- Labs, Projects on latest technology nodes.
- Cost effective and value for money, with good ROI (Return on Investment) through Career Growth.